December 10, 2007

Warming up the tamborins

And so it happened that time passed. During all this time, almost every single day i would tell myself I should go back to writing. That I needed to. But the spark lacked, I even believed nothing was going on worth of a post. But hey, I was looking for it the wrong way, in the wrong place. Seems I have found the thread again.

During all this time:

- I moved to another house, another town. Went far away. I enjoyed every moment, I learned what it is to have a house to take care of, and alone (with mother-Dirce giving me a hand, of course!).
- I felt huge saudades. Of so many things! Of mom, brother, grandma, grandma’s cooking, of grandma’s house’s scent. But then I found out my house has my scent and only mine, and now if I spend more than one day away from my house, I miss it too. I also missed the nestle, but I learned how to make my own, on my own. I missed all my friends, all of them so far away.
- I gained Benji-mommy’s-cute-thingy:





















- I bought my car, Clovis.
- Replaced my desktop for a laptop, Harold (who’s recently made a new best friend, XPTO, a wireless access point).
- I’ve worked a lot.
- I lived a breathtaking, thought-hindering e-love, but it is over, like a can of doce de leite, which you will eat it all, knowing you’ll get fat, but you won’t regret a single moment.
- I’ve engaged in a new love, still far away, but it seems to be going somewhere.
- I came back to Itap City, São Paulo. Once again close to mom, but in my little house, a dollhouse as my uncle says.
- I started a new job, left it three months later.
- I started believing in Oficina do Texto once again.
- Met old friends, made new ones.
- Learned many, infinite new things. Especially about me. I’m great!

And there might be a bunch of things I’m forgetting right now.

It’s a mental avalanche now that I’m writing again. Be patient, forgive the nonsense here and there, enjoy this regress with me! There is a lot more to come ;-)

0 comments: